Summary of Highlights
- Sakai 10.4 includes 51 fixes.
- Java - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Tomcat 7.0.56 compatibility and later versions of 7. For details see the Jira ticket.
- New Admin documentation in Sakai online help.
- Simplified Chinese - significant number of string translations.
- Blocker bugs fixed in 10.4
- Security issues - no new security fixes since 10.3. One new issue reported and resolved, but not yet merged into 10.x.
WebDAV- Versions of 10.x prior to 10.3 and 2.9.x prior to the 2.9.4 unreleased branch are not webdav compatible with these newer versions of tomcat because of
So people running 2.9 will need to upgrade their dav modules to the latest maintenance branch, and 10 users should upgrade to the latest 10.x, 10.3 or probably later this week, 10.4.
- add ability to transfer ownership of question pools, which was added in Sakai 10.3 suffered a regression in 10.4 (too late in the process to fix before release).
|portal.include.extrahead||Empty, no value.|
|sakai.announcement.release_date_first||true||It will move any unreleased items (release date in the future) lower in the order list.|
# Cause Lessons to hide the top-level folder it creates. If basefolder is
# set, that's the folder that will be hidden. If not, the individual folders
# created for each page will be hidden.
Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from trunk for Sakai 10.0 and later.
List of Issues Fixed