Participants: Kelli, Charlie, Salwa, Kate, Mathieu, Robin, Maggie, Janet, Steve
1. Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award
- Second round of press releases
- Deadline to submit: Feb 27
- We should send another reminder soon.
- Sakai Newsletter
- Press release
- Add a "Please forward to your T&L with technology" in the message.
- Campus Technology (through Nate)?
- Two different kinds of announcements: official and directed to faculty members (and TL professionals)
- Janet will look at what we have and write something up.
- Post a "what is the TWSIA" on the home page (from the sponsorship page).
- We need to hit faculty multiple times.
- We need to tell faculty members that they can start to post and come back to it later.
- One on one contact is the best way to get faculty to post.
- Winners from last year had solid pedagogy combined with good use of technology.
- The rubric defines a little bit of what we are looking for in terms of innovation.
2. Sakai Book
- Michael asked for T&L practices.
- We should send Michael our tips and tricks.
3. Reminder: End User and T&L Joint Meeting