Practical Pedagogy: Using Sakai Tools in Diverse Teaching Scenarios
Speaker(s): Hannah Reeves; Jeshua Pacifici
How do we make sense of the Sakai environment in the context of the classroom? This hands-on workshop will provide a brief introduction to the Sakai tools and will then engage participants in strategizing about how these tools can be combined to accomplish a variety of different pedagogical objectives.
Participants are encouraged to attend with colleagues from their home institutions.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)