A Flexible Strategy for Moving from a Commercial Environment to Sakai
Speaker(s): Jeshua Pacifici
This interactive presentation will offer an adaptable strategy for moving from a commercial environment to an open source (Sakai) environment. It will explore ways to evaluate and compare Sakai with a commercial product to better determine suitability for your institution and what level of engagement within the open source community would be most appropriate.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)