The Sakai SiteStats tool allows authorized users to view site usage statistics.
Statistics are organized in two screens:
- Overview: summary of the most interesting site usage statistics
- Reports: user-defined/predefined printable and exportable detailed reports about site visits, tool activity and resource activity.
A complete list of features is available here.
SiteStats is highly configurable - take a look at the configuration and performance pages for more information.
Feel free to send suggestions to email@example.com or by using the SiteStats JIRA section.
Please note that SiteStats had recently moved from contrib to main svn repo!
- Latest stable 2.1.x release:
- Latest stable 2.0.x release:
- Previous 1.x release:
- Latest trunk/development release:
Change History: list of changes per release can be seen on the Change Log.
JIRA: Browse issues/feature requests
- Live Demoat UFP (SiteStats 2.0.x). Notes:
- 1: Use user id: demo1, password: demo1
- 2: Account with limited access and limited set of tools available for SiteStats
- 3: Does not reflect default skin (custom skin used)
- How to add support for my tool in Site Stats
- SiteStats and SAK-10801:
- SiteStats versions >= 1.1 are aware of resolution and will use Event.getContext() method if available. Please see SiteStats and SAK-10801 for more information about this.
- Old releases information pages: