This contains information related to the 0.7 release tasks
JIRA tracking: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/EVALSYS
Defer to next milestone=
- JIRA bugs and issues remaining from 0.6 (fill in tasks below)
- Item Renderers Aaron Zeckoski
- Create item renderer evolvers
- Add renderer for the block items
- Test various renderers in preview and functional modes
- Update all code that renders items to use renderers
- Get rid of code duplication for rendering the various item types
- Evaluation Bean split and rewrite - EVALSYS-22
- Split out answers request bean Will Humphries
- Split out evaluationBean into 3 classes
- Evaluation creation - session bean
- Evaluation modification - request bean
- Evaluation util class
- Update evaluation related buttons to links on the control panel view
- Destroy old evaluation bean
- Expert Items Aaron Zeckoski
- Templates for the expert item process
- Preload a small set of expert items
- Producers for expert items
- Expert item creation (admin tool)
- Write Block item functionality Rui Feng
- Split/Remove Block items - EVALSYS-63,EVALSYS-45
- Use System Settings everywhere Rui Feng
- Use System settings of N/A, Category for Block
- Use System settings for maximum number of child items
- Administrative Tools Kapil Ahuja
- Add/ Modify / Remove scale - EVALSYS-16
- Date utils and making sure that the minimum length of evaluation is enforced Kapil Ahuja - EVALSYS-24
- User input
- Make sure dates are input using a date widget
- Make sure text is input using WYSIWYG
- Make sure no user input can cause XSS attacks
- Email functionality Richard Ellis
- Scheduling emails (Quartz scheduler)
- Links in emails work to take an eval
- Take eval and preview eval should replicate the instructor section for each instructor Will Humphries
- May need some changes to the logic layer to support this
- Scheduling for evals (registering start, due, etc...) and switching eval states Richard Ellis
- Begin work on external contexts and permissions associated with them Aaron Zeckoski
- Begin work on allowing instructors to add items to evaluations assigned to them Aaron Zeckoski
- Preview New Items Will Humphries (defer to 1.0)
- debug: EvalStart page only show public template (it should include private template)
- TAKE EVAL
- Remove 2 TODO's from EvaluationBean of initializing 100 items. See note there.
- the radio button of the first template need to selected by default for Start Eval Page
- Create a include file for preview_eval.html and take_eval.html.
- Actual sending email:
- logic, functionality-- Actual sending email
- get siteID
- get UserInfo, get userEmail
- use EmailService to send email
- For sending email we need details of users in a course. So from SITE API get list of users. Then from USER API get details of each user.
- For actual sending email refer to the Email API (Email Service class).
- On settings page if you use Cancel button several times...sometime something goes wrong.
- If you remove items randomly many times you get null pointer in remove producer because of some N/A not set in template Bean (seem to be fixed but need more robust testing).
- Improvement: move the setScale to logic layer and clean it more.
- Add a comment question to all evaluations (use system setting to determine this)
- In EvaluationDAOImpl.java see why DetachedCriteria not working.
- Resolve bug: Item page check box "N/A" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Resolve bug: Item Page radio button group "category" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Also, we would use date widgets so don't worry about all this. Use dates wigets by Antranig (see this attached file which is transcript of chat with Antraing