This contains information related to the 0.6 release tasks
JIRA tracking: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/EVALSYS
Defer to next milestone=
- Locking Aaron Zeckoski
- Create locking methods and tests in the DAO
- Update the logic layer to use the locking methods
- Evaluation Bean split and rewrite - EVALSYS-22
- Split out answers request bean Will Humphries
- Split out evaluationBean into 3 classes
- Evaluation creation - session bean
- Evaluation modification - request bean
- Evaluation util class
- Update evaluation related buttons to links on the control panel view
- Destroy old evaluation bean
- Restore full functionality of evaluation bean - Kapil Ahuja - EVALSYS-43
- Write Block item functionality Rui Feng
- adding new block items
- reordering items
- modifying block items
- previewing block items
- render and submit block item answers for users
- Use System Settings everywhere Kapil Ahuja
- Ensure that system settings are being enforced - EVALSYS-15.
- Multiple evaluation submissions Will Humphries - EVALSYS-41
- students can fill out evaluations multiple times only if the system setting allows it
- check that only one entry is allowed per evaluation per context per student
- Internationalization Rui Feng
- other strings in producers and use the locale to render all dates
- Rendering items Rui Feng
- Rendering of the various types in related page properly
- should be broken out into multiple methods and util files
- Get rid of code duplication for rendering the various item types
- Maybe use multiple view producers to handle rendering of multiple items
- Preview Modified / New Items Will Humphries
- Administrative Tools Kapil Ahuja
- Add/ Modify / Remove scale - EVALSYS-16 (moved to 0.7, see JIRA for details)
- Date utils and making sure that the minimum length of evaluation is enforced Kapil Ahuja - EVALSYS-24 (moved to 0.7, see JIRA for details)
- User input Rui Feng
- Make sure dates are input using a date widget
- Make sure text is input using WYSIWYG
- Make sure no user input can cause XSS attacks
- Check that no user input can cause an exception
- debug: EvalStart page only show public template (it should include private template)
- TAKE EVAL
- Revisit the 3 TODO's of order of options in ITEM_DISPLAY page. Rui Feng
- Remove 2 TODO's from EvaluationBean of initializing 100 items. See note there.
- the radio button of the first template need to selected by default for Start Eval Page
- Create a include file for preview_eval.html and take_eval.html.
- Actual sending email:
- logic, functionality-- Actual sending email
- get siteID
- get UserInfo, get userEmail
- use EmailService to send email
- For sending email we need details of users in a course. So from SITE API get list of users. Then from USER API get details of each user.
- For actual sending email refer to the Email API (Email Service class).
- On settings page if you use Cancel button several times...sometime something goes wrong.
- If you remove items randomly many times you get null pointer in remove producer because of some N/A not set in template Bean (seem to be fixed but need more robust testing).
- Improvement: move the setScale to logic layer and clean it more.
- Add a comment question to all evaluations (use system setting to determine this)
- In EvaluationDAOImpl.java see why DetachedCriteria not working.
- Resolve bug: Item page check box "N/A" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Resolve bug: Item Page radio button group "category" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Also, we would use date widgets so don't worry about all this. Use dates wigets by Antranig (see this attached file which is transcript of chat with Antraing