This contains information related to the 0.9 release tasks
JIRA tracking: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/EVALSYS
Defer to next milestone=
- JIRA bugs and issues remaining from 0.7 (assigned within JIRA)
- Allow instructors to add items to evaluations assigned to them
- Create new view from wireframe
- Use basic hierarchy code
- Update the logic layer to return the instructor related items
- Update everything that gets templateitems to use the logic layer and not the lazy loaded list from the hibernate object
- Basic Reporting Will Humphries
- Reporting should work for multiple instructors
- Instructors should be able to access reports (not just owner)
- Reporting should work for added items
- User input Kapil Ahuja - to be carried over to 0.9 release
- Make sure dates are input using a date widget
- Make sure text is input using WYSIWYG
- Check that no user input can cause an exception
- Make sure no user input can cause XSS attacks
- EVALSYS-107, EVALSYS-108, EVALSYS-109.
- Email functionality (continued) Richard Ellis
- Scheduling emails (Quartz scheduler)
- Links in emails work to take an eval
- Scheduling for evals (registering start, due, etc...) and switching eval states Richard Ellis
- Scheduling evaluation state changes (inQueue -> Active -> Due -> Closed -> Viewable)
- Test external contexts providers Rick Moyer
- AJAX reordering Shaun Fleming
- reordering of template items on the modify template items view
- reordering of template items within a block in the modify block view
- Ensure that all current functionality is working Rui Feng , Lisa-UM?
- verify that i18n applied to all strings
- verify that no broken links or buttons exist on any page
- check that user cannot cause exceptions with input
- check that no exceptions occur
- Expert item creation (admin tool)
- Modifying items
- Change control panel to a "templates" and "evaluations" view
- Create "items" view to support choosing and listing existing items
- Allow users to remove unlocked items
- Preview New Items Will Humphries (1.0+)
- Evaluation Bean split and rewrite - EVALSYS-22 Will Humphries (1.0+)
- Split out evaluationBean into 3 classes
- Evaluation creation - session bean
- Evaluation modification - request bean
- Evaluation util class
- Update evaluation related buttons to links on the control panel view
- Destroy old evaluation bean
- debug: EvalStart page only show public template (it should include private template)
- TAKE EVAL
- the radio button of the first template need to selected by default for Start Eval Page
- Create a include file for preview_eval.html and take_eval.html.
- Actual sending email:
- logic, functionality-- Actual sending email
- get siteID
- get UserInfo, get userEmail
- use EmailService to send email
- For sending email we need details of users in a course. So from SITE API get list of users. Then from USER API get details of each user.
- For actual sending email refer to the Email API (Email Service class).
- On settings page if you use Cancel button several times...sometime something goes wrong.
- If you remove items randomly many times you get null pointer in remove producer because of some N/A not set in template Bean (seem to be fixed but need more robust testing).
- Improvement: move the setScale to logic layer and clean it more.
- Add a comment question to all evaluations (use system setting to determine this)
- In EvaluationDAOImpl.java see why DetachedCriteria not working.
- Resolve bug: Item page check box "N/A" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Resolve bug: Item Page radio button group "category" not value binding correctly when "preview" button was clicked before "save" button clicked
- Also, we would use date widgets so don't worry about all this. Use dates wigets by Antranig (see this attached file which is transcript of chat with Antraing