Meeting minutes for Jan 14, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- LOI reported performance issues with worksites containing greater than 500 students. Jan will contact John Bush regarding possible solutions (to be shared on the portfolio mail list). Sean wondered if SAK-12467 might also address the issue.
- LOI reported problems with a crash involving the Matrix and hidden files. Beth will ask that SAK-12198 be applied to 2.4.x.
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- SAK-7464 should be reassigned if Noah cannot work on it soon
- SAK-12171 status is unknown – Beth will follow up by next meeting
Active Functional Proposals
- John G will provide a functional spec for IU GMT work by end of January
- LOI will provide a functional spec for "multiple evaluators" proposal by end of January
- Jan was unanimously approved as the OSP Functional Lead for the next 3 months. The next OSP conference call will devote some time to reviewing new functional proposals/suggestions.
No meeting next week due to Martin Luther King day (USA holiday)