Meeting minutes for March 31, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- SAK-13210 Save/Add Form generates Request Entity Too Large error. John Ellis posted a patch. Michican is working on reproducing the problem and testing the patch.
- Lynn mentioned a problem with form permissions. If a coordinator imports and publishes a matrix (without publishing the associated forms), participants can see a use the imported custom forms, but other coordinators do not see the forms in edit mode. Lynn agreed to write up the problem.
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- Sak-13114 Cannot delete imported matrix until first use - Beth hasn't looked at recently but hopes to pick this and 12119 up next week.
- SAK-12119 Crash on IU test servers. Related to 13114.
- SAK-12674 - Site Info not available in Portfolio sites. Chris put in a request for the fix on nightly to be merged into 2.5.x
- Noah suggested creating a branch that pulls the best of the local 2.5 enhancements together in one place.
Sakai/OSP 2.6 and Beyond
- Need to follow up with LOI on progress with Evaluator workflow.
- Sean hopes to be able to finish IU Goal Management proposal for review next week.
- Lynn will present IU Matrix defaults next week.
- Michican hopes to be able to share their 2.6 plans soon.
4:30-6:30 Meeting on Thursday. Agenda:
- Dinner will be provided after the meeting by LaGCC
- Possible Agenda
- Follow up on Newport Beach discussions
- Pending 2.6 proposals and other 2.6 ideas
- Demos of what members are working on
- Navigation enhancements to freeform portfolio (LaGuardia)
- Setting default forms, evaluators, and reviewers for all matrix cells (IU)
- Reviewer workflow (IU)
- Matrix as goal set (IU)
- Decided we should use the time to plan Paris session and post conference OSP meeting, because many of the LaGuardia participants aren't going to Paris.
- Beth will be out for next week's meeting and has contacted Jan about facilitating the meeting. If Jan declines, she will be looking for a volunteer.