Notes, information and links about the O.K.I. Repository OSID and how it relates to OSIDs in Sakaibrary should go here.
The O.K.I. Repository Open Service Interface Definition (OSID) is a product of the The Open Knowlege Initiative (O.K.I.).
For the Sakaibrary Project, we plan on designing and building Repository OSID implementations for metasearching services. See the MetaLib X-Server page for how that specific metasearch engine's services and data structures map to the O.K.I. Repository OSID.
- What is an OSID? - a good overview of the concept of an OSID as well as a good summary of the different OSIDs and OSID concepts.
- O.K.I. OSID API Javadoc
- O.K.I. Repository OSID Javadoc
- O.K.I. Homepage
- Repository OSID Description - this is an O.K.I. document and can be found at the O.K.I. Homepage.
- Repository OSID Developer's Guide - this is a draft document (1/27/06) by Jeffrey Kahn titled, A Developer's Guide to the Repository Open Service Interface Definition. It can also be found through the O.K.I. Homepage.
- Repository OSID Interface Diagram - this is an interface diagram for the Repository OSID derived from the above document (Repository OSID Description). The relationship connections between interfaces are open for modification.