Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
NEXT CALL WILL BE MONDAY, November 3, at 9 AM EDT via Calliflower.
The Sakai Portfolio community will continue meeting on the first Monday of each month, but at a different time in order to be more inclusive of portfolio community members living outside of North America.
On Monday, November 3, we will meet at 9 AM EDT, corresponding to 1 PM GMT, 2 PM CET, and 11 PM JST. We will repeat many items from the October 6 Sakai Portfolio Community meeting to update new and returning participants.
We will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers).
To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124
Call your local Calliflower number at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177
NOTE: You can use Skype to call into Calliflower. Just search Skype for "calliflowerskype" and use that contact to call in and enter the conference code.
.If you have any issues calling in, email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem.
Agenda for November 3, 2014. (This agenda will repeat many items from the October 6 meeting.)
- Greetings from Ian Dolphin, Executive Director of the Apereo Foundation
- Brief review of the purposes of the Sakai Portfolio Community
- Update on OSP in Sakai 10 and 11
- Access to Revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
- Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
- Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
- Karuta presentation at the Virtual Sakai Conference, November 7 11 EST
- Karuta presentation for Apereo, December 3, 12 noon EST
- Additional Items?
OSP Technical Status:
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.