Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
NEXT CALL WILL BE MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, at 9 AM EDT via Calliflower.
The Apereo Portfolio community will continue meeting on the first Monday of each month, but at a different time in order to be more inclusive of portfolio community living outside of the USA.
Beginning on Monday, October 6, we will meet at 9 AM EDT, corresponding to 1 PM GMT, 2 PM BST, 3 PM CEST, and 10 PM JST.
We will NOT meet during the month of September. Please plan to join us on Monday, October 6!
Beginning with the Monday, October 6, meeting, we will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers).
To access the call on VoIP via Calliflower, go to _________________________.
To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124
Access Calliflower at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177
Agenda for October 6, 2014.
(Feel free to add items to this agenda.)
- Update on OSP in Sakai 10
- Access to Revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
- Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
- Proof of Concept for Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
- Additional Items?
Standing Agenda Items.
- OSP Technical Status.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.