Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
The Apereo Portfolio community meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
We will NOT meet on Monday, August 4. The next meeting is scheduled 8 September 2014. Please plan to join us then!
Realtime NotePad for Portfolio (OSP) Conference Calls: http://tinyurl.com/ospcall
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for September 8, 2014.
(Feel free to add items to this agenda.)
- Update on OSP in Sakai 10
- Access to Revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
- Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
- Proof of Concept for Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
- Review of OSP Content on Apereo Website
- Additional Items?
Standing Agenda Items.
- OSP Technical Status.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.