OSP Conference Call
The OSP community meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
Upcoming meetings are scheduled for 3 March 2014, 7 April 2014, and 5 May 2014.
Realtime NotePad for Portfolio (OSP) Conference Calls: http://tinyurl.com/ospcall
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for March 3, 2014
(Note: If no new (i.e., non-standing) agenda items have been added for a given meeting date, we will not meet.)
- Plan to turn off radio button for portfolio sites in Sakai 10.
- Plan for addressing critical and blocker issues for OSP in Sakai 10.
- Possible OSP community resources for QA testing of IU functionality in Sakai 10 (because if it breaks things, they will scale back to OSP 2.9).
- 90 OSP Help articles submitted to the new Sakai KB process. Details on when and how they will be available soon. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
- Call for portfolio entries for the TWSIA awards - deadline April 4.
- BoF on future of portfolios in Sakai and tech demo on portfolios submitted for Open Apereo 2014.
- Update on Karuta project - First release scheduled for May 2014; Several sessions on Karuta submitted to Open Apereo 2014.
Standing Agenda Items.
- Portfolios for the Future of Sakai (Karuta Demo from 12/2/13 meeting available at https://connect.iu.edu/p1jaq3d78rx/.)
- OSP Help .
- OSP Technical Status.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.