OSP Conference Call
The OSP community meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
Upcoming meetings are scheduled for
4 Nov 2013 cancelled, 2 December 2013, 6 January 2014, 3 February 2014, 3 March 2014, 7 April 2014, and 5 May 2014.
Realtime NotePad for Portfolio (OSP) Conference Calls: http://tinyurl.com/ospcall
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for December 2, 2013
(Note: If no new (i.e., non-standing) agenda items have been added for a given meeting date, we will not meet.)
- Update on the Apereo Incubation Project - Janice Smith and Jacques Raynauld
- IU OSP Customizations merged to trunk (Sakai 10) - Lynn Ward
Standing Agenda Items.
- Portfolios for the Future of Sakai - Apereo Incubation Project to be discussed on Monday, December 2.
- OSP Help .
- OSP Technical Status.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers : Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.