OSP Conference Call
The OSP community meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
Upcoming meetings are scheduled for August 5,
September 2 (Labor Day, no meeting), October 7, November 4, and December 2.
Realtime NotePad for Portfolio (OSP) Conference Calls: http://tinyurl.com/ospcall
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for August 5, 2013
(Note: If no new (i.e., non-standing) agenda items have been added for a given meeting date, we will not meet.)
- Update on the Portfolios for the Future of Sakai project
- Progress in using Montreal MATI WAD at Kyoto University
- Meeting at AAEEBL 2013
- Opportunity for participation by additional community members
- Discussion of current technical issues with OSP (in preparation for posting Jira tickets)
- Fix for CK versus FCK editor use in forms
- Date field erases with subsequent file upload in forms
- Extra text in matrix referring to cell linkage when no links have been made
- Issue with size limit on forms (at one institution)
- Issue with text area fields in forms (at one institution)
- Additional Items from OSP Community
Standing Agenda Items.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers: Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693Roster Synchronization(pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.