Summary of Highlights
- Over 100 Jira issues resolved!
- AntiSamy security infrastructure is now on high setting by default (most secure setting). It was introduced in Sakai 2.9.2 but off by default until proven in production
- WebDav - Improved WebDav-client support and compatibility
- Gradebook API fix - A problem in the Gradebook API was introduced in 2.9.1 and discovered after the release of 2.9.2. It primarily affected Contrib tools (like JForum and Mneme) and when using groups with gradebook items, it also affected the Lessons tool. - SAK-23733Getting issue details... STATUS
- Lessons - better support for multimedia types and compliance with software license requirements. The removal of the JW Player library, which had a license incompatible with ECL v2 (Educational Community License version 2, a variant of the Apache version 2 license). - LSNBLDR-216Getting issue details... STATUS
- Lessons - better support for group management and sub-pages. - LSNBLDR-255Getting issue details... STATUS
- Samigo Fill-in-the-blank question type did not properly handle student feedback if the instructor manually changed the student grade for the item. - SAM-973Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Assignments - instructor not able to assign grades for unsubmitted assignments when using groups - - SAK-23755Getting issue details... STATUS
- Help documentation updated
- Basic LTI changes - LTI - Release 2.1.1 Notes
List of Issues Fixed