OSP Conference Call
The OSP community meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
Upcoming meetings are scheduled for February 4, March 4. April 1, May 6, and June 3, 2013.
Realtime NotePad for Portfolio (OSP) Conference Calls: http://tinyurl.com/ospcall
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for February 4, 2013
(Note: If no new (i.e., non-standing() agenda items have been added for a given meeting date, we will not meet.)
- Indiana University Enhancements to the Portfolios Tool
- Addition of Search tab - allows users to search for portfolios created by other users by name or username–the query searches all sites, not just the current one. Portfolio creators can opt to not show a portfolio in search results. In course, project, and portfolio sites, there is also an option to show all portfolios created by the members of the current site, regardless of where they were created.
- Request access to portfolios in search results. Request-Accept/Deny notification workflow - Users can request access to portfolios that show up in search results. Each request generates a notification email to portfolio owner. The message contains links to accept or decline the request. When the owner take an accept or deny action, the requester receives a notification and direct link to portfolio if accepted.
- Show members Portfolios in All Sites - The other tabs on the main screen (My Portfolios, Portfolios Shard with me) have an option to include in the list all member portfolios to which the current user has access regardless of the sites in which they were created. In a nutshell, this option aggregates and list the portfolios created by the owner (for the My Portfolios tab) or other site members (for the Portfolios Shared with Me tab).
- Deliver user to My Portfolios - This Site Only - The portfolios tool takes a long time to load in My Workspace or in Sites in which the All Sites option has been applied. Currently, the tool "remembers" the last tab location and setting chosen by the user and applies it the next time the tool is accessed. We have modified this behavior to insure the tool loads a quickly as possible when first accessed or reset. The default behavior delivers the user to the My Portfolios tab This Site Only every time.
- Filter Portfolio list by Group - on the Portfolios Shared with Me tab, we added a Groups dropdown (which only displays when the site has groups) which allows the user to filter the list by group.
- Other agenda items?
Standing Agenda Items.
- Portfolios for the Future of Sakai.
- OSP Help .
- OSP Community Sessions at Apereo 2013.
- TWSIA Portfolio Award.
- OSP Technical Status.
Resolved issues for 2.9.
High Priority Open Issues
Pending Development Work
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers: Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693Roster Synchronization(pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates toolOSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Jira FIlters.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.