- Joe Humbert
- Scott Williams
Sakai 2.9 Release
- 2.9.0 was released on November 9th, 2012
- The release team plans on pushing out a 2.9.1 maintenance release that will focus on merging issues that didn't make it into 2.9.0
- This release will come out before the Christmas Holiday
- Any Jira issues that people would like considered for inclusion should already have a someone working on a patch, be patched, but not verified, or be verified and awaiting merge.
- This issues should be marked with the tag/label "291triage"
- Issues must be tagged by November 25th.
- Joe is going to push to get the Critical Tests & Quizzes Jira ticket ( - SAM-1295Getting issue details... STATUS ) included in the release.
- The group will need to discuss other issues to push at the next meeting.
Sakai Accessibility Help Documentation
- Joe proposes that the group take on the task of updating the tool specific help documentation for 2.9 to include accessibility help information
- Scott and Joe will talk to the respective help documentation people at their universities to learn about the process of creating the help documentation to make the work easier.
- The decision has been tabled until more members are present.
Sakai 2.9 Accessibility Review
Reviews in Progress
- Scott and a Michigan student have be investing a great deal of time in the Sakai accessibility review work. They have posted numerous review on the Sakai 2.9 Accessibility Review (2012) web page.
- They will continue to go through the high priority tools.
Discuss Escalating Minor issues to Major
Due to the fact that any Jira issues marked as "Minor" many never get address, Joe proposed changing significant minor issues into Major issues.
Scott proposed that we change the definition of a Minor issue in our review definition to include the fact that no Jira will be submitted if an issue is marked as Minor.
- Joe suggested the discussion be tabled until the next meeting.
- Joe and Scott agreed that it is still crucial for the group to collaboratively test the Tests & Quizzes tool.
- Joe suggested the discussion of testing date be tabled until the next meeting.