- For Sakai CLE they skipped b04 and went directly to b05.
- The server will be upgraded today.
- There have been a few fall-backs:
- The skip navigation is broken and a few other things.
- Brian will do some preliminary keyboard test, especially with Samigo because they put in a few fixes.
- There are a lot of Jiras to push. Brian can’t write code fixes for them, so that will have to go to other people.
- The Jiras will need to be documented and brought to people’s attention.
- Someone from the Longsite company has lead lot of the release team meeting and pushing a lot of the QA.
- Largely everyone else seems to be putting in efforts for release and QA.
- A page already exists that has the child pages of review results and sections of Jiras to push.
- Brian will make sure it’s up to date and send e-mail with commentary.
- Brian will also send it out to QA, dev and Accessibility WG list.
- So far, only one presentation has been approved for conference,state of accessibility for 2.9 and OAE.
- Joe submitted a Birds of a Feather one as well, but it has not been accepted yet.
- Brian and Joe submitted a presentation on QAing for accessibility, but it has not been accepted yet.
- IU has said the last version they will go to for Sakai CLE is 2.8 or 2.9.
- ATAC should focus on Oncourse, probably is what IU wants.
- Brian hopes to get that done in two weeks.