SIS Integration Using Data Extracts
Speaker(s): John Ellis
Data integration in Sakai is typically done through the use of providers but not all organizations have resources to implement these but they can generate simple data extracts. rSmart has provided integration through the use of simple data extract files and quartz jobs. We will outline our approach and also discuss the limitations and provide direction on when implementing Providers may be a better alternative.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)