Weekly OSP Conference Call
The regular weekly meeting conference call starts on Mondays at 11:00am EDT/EST or 8:00am PDT/PST (15:00 GMT March-November; 16:00 GMT November-March).
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Breeze Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://breeze.iu.edu/osp
Agenda for Weekly OSP Conference Call
- Community Updates
- Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group.
- Portfolio Visioning.
- OSP Help .
- Update sakai.properties documentation.
- Accessing 2.6 Help
- Completing 2.8 Help
- Planning for 2.9 Help
- Upgrading OSP pages on the Sakai Project website .
- Enhanced content and links to tool descriptions and resources needed.
- Link to OSP Community Directory.
- Back burner items for future discussion
- Recruiting OSP resources for QA or other activities.
- Planning for Sakai 2012 Conference. (Find or make OSP Community banner for Tech Demo.)
- Discussion of ways to alert Sakai Foundation leaders of the need to persuade Sakai (portfolio-using) institutions to put more funding into java developers working with OSP.
- Response to Ian Dolphin's request for feedback from the OSP Community
- Possible occasional discussion of implementation, performance, and teaching and learning issues at our various institutions
- 2.8 QA Status Test Scripts, 2.8 QA Signup with links to test scripts.
- [Resolved for 2.9|https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+SAK+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.9.0+tentative%22+AND+component+in+%28Metaobj%2C+%22OSP%3A+Forms%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Glossary%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Other%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Portal%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Portfolio+Layouts%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Portfolio+Templates%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Portfolios%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Styles%22%2C+%22OSP%3A+Wizards+General%22%2C%22OSP%3A+Wizards+Hierarchy%22%2C%22OSP%3A+Wizards+Matrix%22%2C%22OSP%3A+Wizards+Sequential%22%2C%22Reports+%28Stealthed+in+2.7%29%22%2C+Taggable%29+AND+status+in+%28Resolved%2C+Closed%29+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC]
- High Priority Issues.
T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle)).
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status (next major release cycle).
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates tool
- OSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues.
- OSP Performance Issues.
- SAK-20715 Matrices slow to load.
- On the back burner.
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.