Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Connection Info

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Polycom or Lifesize:
Tandberg or XMeeting: 22X@
GDS E.164: 0011439X

Conference Code: 22348#
PIN: 72524#


2.7.0 loose ends
Special extended meeting 7/8/2010 to triage 2.6.3 issues



2.6 security review (ongoing)
2.6 closed/resolved issues (to merge) – assignees asked to review


2.7 -> 2.6 i18n back porting – David Roldan Martinez asked to review
2.7 -> 2.6 accessibility back porting – Brian Richwine and Gonzalo Silverio asked to review
2.6 conversion scripts review (not started)


Tomcat upgrade (5.5.28 or 29)
Triage meeting, 7/8/2010


Hendrick proposal: "For 2.8 I'd like to propose that if anyone wants to declare a problem that exists in 2.7 a blocker for 2.8, they have to do it by January 1. While I'd like to see many of them get fixed (and I'm willing to help do so), I'd like not to hold a release for existing problems. It would be great to have a completely bug-free release. But that's unlikely. When we have a release that's unambiguously in better shape than the last one, it shouldn't get derailed because it hasn't fixed every bug. Given academic schedules, being delayed significantly means that many sites can't consider it for the Fall."

Change control list proposal.
New Feature highlights

  • No labels