Child pages
  • 09_22_2009 Evalsys Team Meeting (Sakai Bridge 002)
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

09_22_2009 EVALSYS Team Meeting

(Note: this meeting was canceled due to low attendance and the Confluence crash; agenda carried forward to next meeting)


  • Sean DeMonner, U-M
  • Jim Eng, U-M
  • Dick Ellis, U-M
  • Ellen Borkowski, UMD


?1. Continue review of U-M merge Jiras:

2. Pending merges from other institutions?3. Next steps:

  • feature freeze & QA period (there's been recent mention of tagging eval-1.2.2.  What should be included, timelines, etc....)
  • next technical/merge coordination meeting
  • progress on product/project management  coordination effort?

Action Items:

Stephen: Will work on Confluence to organize feature sets & documentation [from last meeting]

  • No labels