SCORM and IMS Common Cartridge Standards in Sakai
As more and more diverse ways of using Sakai emerge, one need that clearly popped up is the fact that Sakai has a hard time dealing with standards. This BOF is a way for people involved with SCORM players to share practices and develop a strategy.
Mathieu Plourde, University of Delaware
Day, Time, Location
Wednesday, 2:10 to 3:00 p.m., BOF room 1 (TBD) (NEW TIME)
Planning to attend? Add your name here!
1. Current SCORM/IMS CC Engines and Initiatives
- UC Davis
- Icodeon (rSmart)
2. Current Sakai Tools That Can/Should Integrate With Those Engines
3. Third Party Tools
- SoftChalk LessonBuilder integration with Sakai - Mark Norton
4. Ideal Workflows and Connections
- Add a grade to the Gradebook
- Keep a log of the SCORM data (user tracking)
- Respect sequencing
- Trigger conditional release with all tools
- Embed in another page
5. Use Cases
- List your use cases here.
6. Other Links and Resources
- Mathieu's Diigo List About SCORM: http://www.diigo.com/list/mathplourde/scorm