Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Startup eclipse
- Select Help -> Software Updates
- Select Available Software, click Next
- Click Add Site
- Enter http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x for the URL
- Click Finish
- Check the Subclipse box and click Next
- Ignore the integrations unless you have a need for them, they can stop the install from working
- Accept terms, click Next, click Finish, click Install All
- Restart the workbench when asked
- Add bin and target to global svn ignore in Eclipse (Optional)
- This will keep you from committing bin and target directory files when you add projects to svn
- Click on Window -> Preferences
- Select Team -> Ignored Resources
- Click on Add Pattern and enter "bin"
- Click on Add Pattern and enter "target"
- Click on Add Pattern and enter "m2-target"
- Click on Apply and then OK