The University of Twente & Sakai: The Proof of the Pudding Is In The Eating
Speaker(s): Dr. Stanley J. Portier
In 2006-2007 the University of Twente has conducted an in-depth pilotproject based on Sakai 2.2.0 and 2.3.1. The objective was to advice our board of directors on a future virtual learning and working environment. In this presentation we will present the final results from a pedagogical, technical and community perspective.
- The presentation materials are posted as an Attachment to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)