Love the One You're With! Open Source & Social Networks Build Community
Speaker(s): Cyprien Lomas; Ulrich Rauch
The tension between "common sense" agreements by many and oligarchic decision making by the few highlights the fragile nature of community developing collaborative software in our institutions. What are the conditions that allow collaborative teaching and learning efforts and what the technical and ethical frameworks needed to promote optimal collaboration?
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)