Moving into the Fast Lane: Podcasts, Web Content & Wikis
Speaker(s): Rita Pavolka
We invite you to bring your wireless-connected laptop and merge into the fast lane of Sakai. This 60-minute hands-on workshop provides an opportunity to share best practices and explore how Podcasts, Web Content, and Wikis can be used to enhance teaching and learning. Demo accounts will be provided.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)