Researching Research: How do Educational Researchers Use Sakai?
Speaker(s): Dr. Patrick Carmichael
How we used a 'case study' design to better understand the ways in which members of a major UK research project collaborated, used technology to support their research activities and engaged with a Sakai-based Virtual Research Environment. We also report some findings about Sakai use and about the nature of innovation and technology adoption.
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their presentation materials as Attachments to this Page. (See Attachments tab above.)
- Session leaders are encouraged to post their podcasts on the main Amsterdam Podcasts page (a central repository of podcasts) and may also choose to link to them from their session page. See the main Amsterdam conference wiki page for more details.
- Session leaders are also encouraged to appoint a session convener, a podcast recorder and/or a note-taker and post the minutes of their session on a Page (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Participants and Session Leaders are encouraged to post Comments (see Comment form below) or create additional Pages as needed to facilitate collaboration (see Add Page link near top-right.)
- Child Pages for this session (Added Pages will automatically appear in this list)