Objective: Continue discussion of Sakai Course Eval project to ensure coordination of effort
0. Dink around with audio til everyone can hear and talk (5 minutes)
- Don't forget to run through the audio setup wizard
1. Follow-up on U-M performance profiling discussion (15 minutes)
- Aaron provided example; Dick got working but still having problems with build. Working with Aaron to get build working. May have discovered slow areas in emailing.
- Dick and Aaron discussed options for turning on/off aspect in Production
2. Follow-up on Maryland performance issue (15 minutes)
- Admin: MyEvaluations screen takes a long time for admin with a large number of evals
- Related to time to calculate number of people in a course. Will take time to fix: will need to calculate once and cache
- Student: login and duration to load dashboard
- Student: 45 seconds to submit evaluation
3. Discuss 1.2 information sharing: (10 minutes)
- Conference presentation details (if known)
- Best source of info on ad hoc evaluation support?; available instance?
- Testing results
4. Eval Tool road map: (10 minutes)
- managing Confluence space
- new schools using tool?
- Rutgers has expressed an interest
- Columbia will have some requirements in the future
- May have been some localization in South America
- emerging/new requirements?
- Add a Getting Started page on Confluence page; group will contribute to it over time
5. Next Steps/Action items (5 minutes)
- Next meeting in July to report dev, functional testing, and performance testing status?
Sean: Follow up on instance for docs w/John Ellis (in progress)
Sean: Add a Getting Started page on Confluence page (done; now need to add relevant conten)
Sean: Send out meeting request in July for end of month regroup (not 7/15-18) (pending)