Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Allow users to easily upload images directly into the Image Gallery – from their computer, resources within the current site or any other Sakai site they own.
- Uploading is the first instance of a Fluid upload component. After designing and implementing in this context, we'll look to abstracting to more general use.
- Allow increased robustness of image and collection organization using the "playlist" metaphor
- Allow Image Gallery owner to add their own context to their images and collections through tagging.
- Primary Persona is Eileen Otrovsky
- Faculty create their presentation outside Sakai. The Image Gallery's main goal for current phases is to allow faculty to present ad hoc collections of images to students. Down the road we may want to include functionality that gives faculty a workspace for creating their collections.