This page outlines the general procedures and practices adopted by the Sakai development community for using Jira.
- Bug - an error in design or implementation which directly impedes a user from achieving the expected result
- Task - a new capability being added to Sakai
- Feature Request - a desired capability, which may be selected for implementation in a future release of Sakai
- Contributed Patch - a community-contributed patch to particular version of sakai. use at your own risk! The origin of such issues may lie in Bugs or Feature Requests which Sakai has not yet evaluated for implementation. Under such circumstances a linked issue is generally created by cloning the orignal issue in order to track Sakai's work on the issue.
- Affects Version - generally speaking, the version in which an issue is observed
- Bug - version in which a bug has been identified
- Task - not required, however, references to the capabilities of an existing version of Sakai may help provide context
- Feature Request - not required, however, references to the capabilities of an existing version of Sakai may help provide context
- Contributed Patch - version(s) of Sakai to which the patch can be applied
- Fix Version - generally speaking, the version in which an issue is resolved
- Feature Request
- Contributed Patch
- On Issue creation
- Implementation of Feature Requests
- visible only to committers and issue reporter