Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for March 16, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- Erica has been testing and finding new issues
- Marist requested help on identifying the QA servers to use for testing
- SAK-15813 Sean FCKeditor free form portfolio item plugin does not work. Currently marked up as critical. Sean will send message to list to see who is using this in production and would care. Noah mentions that he will be looking at FCKeditor 2.6 this week and may come across something relevant.
- SAK-15348 Imported Matrices do not retain links to global forms. No Progress
- SAK-15276 Edit links appears for all reviewers/evaluators on feedback/evaluation, though they cannot edit. Noah will check in a fix today.
- SAK-15540 Matrix in "Preview" status is unavailable to users. Sean will test this today.
- SAK-15822 - Manage status for all users. There was a discussion of when to instantiate a matrix for a user (when the matrix is published, when a user is added, a roster attached, etc.). Noah felt it should was a workaround to create a matrix when you attempt to manage a cell.
There was concern that applying a band-aid would likely change the behavior for existing users and that a better implementation should be investigated.
- Lynn will present on IUs changes next week.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status