Weekly OSP Conference Call
The regular weekly meeting conference call starts on Mondays at 15:00 GMT (in the USA it's 11:00am EDT/8:00am PDT).
The Indiana University audio bridge is reserved for this meeting:
Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
Breeze Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://breeze.iu.edu/osp
Standing Agenda for Weekly OSP Conference Call
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status
- SAK-15541 Evaluators from different groups click on evaluations and get a 500 error
- SAK-16004 Portfolios: Downloading a portfolio throws an exception
- SAK-16045 Free Form Portfolio: Page can be added without selecting a Layout
- SAK-16312 Feedback options locked after matrix is published
- SAK-16340 Can not "Remove Selected" or "Edit Selected" form items in a portfolio
- SAK-16340 Item Level feedback restrictions not honored for "Other Evidence"
- SAK-16341 Can not "Remove Selected" form items in a portfolio
- SAK-15693 Save Changes" and "Save and Notify" unshares checked users
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user
- SAK-16261 Make the Manage Status function in Matrices and Wizards Group Aware
- SAK-14165 Portfolio assembly is slow with many completed Forms
- SAK-12922 Configuring OSP to run successfully without autoddl enabled
- Merge to Trunk Status: Indiana University Matrices Enhancements
- CRIM Matrix Enhancements (Demo June 8, 2009)
- Sakai Conference Update
- Related Activity Updates: Content Authoring, Sakai 3 Development, Teaching & Learning
- OSP Functionality for 2.7/3.0 and beyond (see Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases and Portfolio-related vignettes)
- OSP 2.6 Webinar ?
- OSP 2.6 Webinar ?
- On Deck:
- Proposed Evaluation-centric Workflow Engine Status and/or Updates
- Finer Grained Matrix Permissions (CRIM)
- SAK-13146 Add custom form as an option on main page of wizard (needs review and merge to trunk)
- Goal Management and datapoint contrib support
- Functional Team leadership and/or resurrection?
- Schedule demo of possible tweaks to portfolio-template tool, by CMaurer and WTrillich