Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for June 22, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status
- SAK-16340 Item Level feedback restrictions not honored for "Other Evidence" Needs testing to close
- SAK-16536 Free-form Portfolio Tool Stack Trace on Add Page. IU is working on a fix. Something changed in the cloud? W3C blocked access?
- SAK-15909 Creating Portfolio Template throws stack trace (with invalid schema).
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle. Looks like the indexes should be there. Will miss 2.6.0, but will be in 2.6.1. There will be a little conversion script. If someone wants to add the indexes by hand and update the ticket, that would be good. In the Hibernate files all the info about the keys, etc. are available. Will vastly improve performance, but not really a blocker, so moved down from Critical to Major.
- SAK-16591 Inconsistent evaluator selection options between Wizard main page and subpages. The only roles that are selectable depends on who has the evaluate permission. IU is using wizards and evaluators, so it will be tracked in the list.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user. Fixed in a branch
- SAK-16261 Make the Manage Status function in Matrices and Wizards Group Aware. Fixed in a branch
- SAK-14165 Portfolio assembly is slow with many completed Forms. Resolved. Once Michigan has it in production, we will close it.
- SAK-12922 Configuring OSP to run successfully without autoddl enabled. Sakai-wide.
- SAK-16608 List of presentations needs to differentiate between 'shared' and 'public' portfolios
- SAK-16610 Create "Review" option allowing authorized users to review all portfolios. Desire of Michigan for instructors to view all portfolios whether or not they have been shared. When discussed before, people didn't like idea that anyone who is an owner/organizer could see everything. Shouldn't have any effect on performance.
- Merge to Trunk Status: Indiana University Matrices EnhancementsIU has been busy with 2.6 update, so they haven't finished merge.
- OSP Help and IUPUI KB (Jonathan Bolte, IU/Sakai KB, June 22). Most Sakai core tools use Knowledgebase. They have copied all the portfolio documentation as it exists in . Not yet in the Sakai help tool. When we want that available, it should be a to do. Unlike the rest of the Sakai doc, they are using a different format for OSP. So they are available now for review and correction. If you are in the Knowledgebase there is a comment button that stores the id of the page and sends it with the comment. Or you can use email. Jan pointed out that we have a place set up on confluence where we have the old and the new versions. The KB can absorb this. The tools that the KB has available now are not really usable for outsiders (emacs), but they plan to have new tools within a year. Files are in XML, so they can be delivered in various ways, depending on the XSL. Their team is an information management team, not documentation. They take content and help owners manage and make it available. Information is expensive. It is important to consider what the value of your information is to whom, and consider whether it is worth the cost. We need to decide when to make the doc available in the Help tool. We would like some Portfolio info included in the Help for other tools, like Assignments or Site Setup. That is possible.