This page is for Sakai issues arising from technical or architecture design decisions that impact negatively on scaleability or performance.
- Forums (mostly resolved in 2.5?)
- Assignments (resolved in 2.5)
- Resources / Content Hosting (improved in 2.5)
- Gradebook (mostly resolved in 2.5?)
Table and index structure
Slow DB queries
Volume of database queries
- - SAK-11636Getting issue details... STATUS : HTTP Basic operations create a login event for each request and refreshes authzgroups
- - SAK-9862Getting issue details... STATUS : Excessive db queries generated from permissions updates in sites with provided users.
- - SAK-10859Getting issue details... STATUS : Reduce number of CM queries required when user logs in (hibernate impl)
- - SAK-9860Getting issue details... STATUS : Excessive db queries generated from Site Info / user service. Site Info generates 5 db queries for every site member (1 to SAKAI_USER and 4 to SAKAI_USER_ID_MAP).