Next Meeting >
Participants: Christian (Rutgers), Brian (Marist), Mathieu (Delaware), Josh (Marist), Robin (Wyoming), Emily (JHU), John Hayes (Berkeley), Kate (Indiana)
0. Welcome to new members!
- Christian (Rutgers)
- Brian (Marist)
1. TWSIA Judging
- Kate ran a training session for judges last week.
- Used Elluminate, worked ok, needs a bit of training.
- 2:00 p.m. EDT would be better for Salim.
- Kate will update by email.
- Use Doodle or Timebridge to set a good time.
- Have a conference call available as a backup.
- Skype conference calls seems to work fine with Connect.
- Skype recorder available.
- Josh needs frequent reminders.
2. Sakai Boston Conference
- Need to make a realistic budget as the conference gets closer.
- OSP will run a full day workshop.
- A.M.: Intro.
- P.M.: Technical stuff. Will let attendees come to our presentation.
- Discussion of T&L conference proposal ideas and recruiting of faculty/students to present.
2.3 Feature Presentation of the Winners
- Paris: Had a 75, 90 minute slot. Worked fine.
- Ask speakers to limit their presentation to 30 minutes, leave time for Q&A.
- Need to be recorded.
- Ustream.tv or home-made:
- We need to bring in some equipment in that case.
- Ask our sponsors to help us with this. Has value for them.
- Keynote and featured speakers should also be recorded.