This page is a gateway for discussion around the Teaching & Learning repository, now located at openedpractices.org.
Join the discussion on establishing a name (and domain) for the repository that reflects its use by multiple projects/groups.
Join the discussion on what the layout of the repository's home and other pages should be.
Join the discussion on augmenting/refining profiles of repository contributors.
Join the discussion on augmenting/refining profiles of institutions contributing to the repository.
Join the discussion on augmenting/refining records of T&L practices in the repository.
Join the discussion on augmenting/refining records of materials supporting T&L practices in the repository.
Join the discussion on augmenting/refining tagging within the repository.
Join the discussion on the Teaching & Learning glossary.
- The Academic Commons, sponsored by the Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College.
- The Carnegie Foundation's Teaching & Learning Commons, Gallery and KEEP Toolkit
- Open Educational Resources' OERCommons
- MERLOT's (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning & Online Teaching) Learning Materials
- Rice University's Connexions
- SLOAN-C Faculty Practices Repository
Experimental Activity (Now complete; please use the OpenedPractices.org site instead.)
As an experiment and information gathering activity, we are starting to post example practices as a means to understanding our needs. We will be conducting this experiment until mid-January 2008 and then work to identify a longer-term solution.