A conference call is planned for 21 September 2007, Friday, 12:00PM-1:00PM (Eastern US time) using the Sakai001 Conference Bridge. (|#Agenda)
With the beginning of the semester behind us at many Sakai organizations, it seems like a good time to gather as a community and share our production experiences. For many, it was the first time in production with 2.4, and for some a bumpy road, with important lessons-learned from which the rest of the community could benefit.
If you plan on attending, please let me know, Peter A. Knoop. If there is sufficient interest, we can turn this into a regularly-scheduled occurrence going forward.
The Conference Bridges support both network (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting, NetMeeting) and telephone connections.
Sakai001 (Scheduled Meetings)
Conference Code: 348
IP Address: 18.104.22.168
More detailed directions for connecting can be found at the Sakai Conference Bridges site on Collab.
If you have topic you would like to see on the agenda, please contact Peter A. Knoop.
- Sakai Production Deployment Database – make sure your listed and that your information is up-to-date
- Production Statistics
- What defines a "big versus small deployment"?
- What statistics do you track and use for your resource planning?
- What are the "lessons-learned" from your recent experience?
- How did it go overall?
- Are there key Jiras in the 2.4.x maintenance branch that you found essential in addressing your problems, and which the community should be made aware of?
- Strategies for using 2.4.x in production.