*This review is best viewed when accompanied by the Storyboard Document
Results of an initial screen review of Nathan's UX Project screens in order to find out the workload and the scope of what goes into Sakai 2.6 from a UX point of view.
1. Main Screen Templates | TOTAL HOURS = ~208 (5.2 person weeks)
2. Create a Site | TOTAL HOURS = ~64 (1.6 person weeks)
3. Manage Site Settings | TOTAL HOURS = ~226 (5.7 person weeks)
4. Edit Preferences | TOTAL HOURS = ~35 (.9 person weeks)
5. Personalize the Portal | TOTAL HOURS = ~109 (2.7 person weeks)
6. Add Tools | TOTAL HOURS = ~80 (2 person weeks)
7. Join & Edit Sites | TOTAL HOURS = ~243 (6.1 person weeks)
*CURRENT TOTALS: ~965 Hours (24 person weeks) - Just about 3 months w/ 2 people
*These estimates are preliminary, incomplete, and do not show weighted distribution of labor based on roles. Nevertheless, we feel they reasonably reflect the effort involved.