Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Discussions take place in several mailing lists. See our Mailing Lists page for a description of each group and subscription information.
- We currently have Slack channels for Sakai Developers, QA, UX, Documentation, and more. Visit our Slack Chat information page to sign up.
- Sakai has a number of active community groups which host regular open meetings online. See our Sakai Project Calendar to view upcoming meetings.
- Sakai community members may also be interested in upcoming Apereo community meetings.
- Connect with your colleagues at one of our annual events.
End User Documentation
- Online help documentation for Sakai can be viewed on our community documentation site in Screensteps.
- Browse our collection of contributed video tutorials created by Sakai adopters, or share some of your own.
- Test drive Sakai in a hosted "sandbox" environment.
- Check out the latest version on our testing and development servers.
- View the functional and technical release notes for current and prior Sakai releases.
- Download the current and prior releases of Sakai.
Installation and Configuration
Technical Documentation on Github
Testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
Sakai Core Team
Sakai Internationalization (i18n)
Sakai Project Management Committee (PMC)
Sakai Spanish Users (S2U)