The Apereo Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group meets regularly to identify areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year. All are welcome on these calls. If you are interested in subscribing to one of the related Apereo mailing lists please see our Communications Page. If you have questions please email Josh Baron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently meeting on scheduled Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). Refer to the Upcoming Meeting Schedule for meeting dates and topics.
If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time, please contact Josh Baron (email@example.com) to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Meetings via Web Conference and Etherpad
We use Big Blue Button as the online meeting space and Etherpad to capture attendees and meeting notes.
- Join the Web Conference
- Join Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net): http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
- Choose Room 2 from the pop-down.
- Enter the password (join the ApereoTL email list or contact Neal Caidin for the password).
- For audio by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 or (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free), then enter 27616# as the conference PIN number.
- Sign into Etherpad by clicking the hyperlinked Agenda topic in the Upcoming Meeting Schedule (at right).
Upcoming Meeting Schedule & Agenda Topics
|Date||Agenda - Click Topic to Sign Into Etherpad||Speaker & Affiliation|
|Jan 13||Drew Ray & Chandni Saxena, Wake Forest|
Canceled in lieu of SakaiCamp 2016
|Feb 3||Panopto lecture capture integration and demo||Lela Marshall, University of Virginia|
|Feb 17||Topic pending|
- Lessons wishlist/jiras for Chuck Hedrick
- LEaP (phase 2)
- Sakai Podcasts and Polls - ??
- 3rd-party LTI tool demos
- Blackboard Collaborate (web conferencing)
- Kaltura (multimedia delivery)
- Documentation Group update - Wilma (to be scheduled after Sakai 11 code freeze)
- Neal will put a call to dev list for developers projects
- Apereo projects (Neal will check w/key project leads)
- Apereo fellows (Neal will reach out to Ian)
- Interested in finding someone who has expertise in Open Badges
JIRA Teaching and Learning Filter
See table below the Note and Actions table.