You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Following the Open Apereo conference, the Sakai Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group is currently holding a series of planning calls with the goal of identifying areas of interest and individuals who would like to contribute to working in these areas over the coming year. All are welcome on these calls. If you are interested in subscribing to one of the related Sakai mailing lists please see our Communications Page. If you have questions please email Josh Baron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning Conference Call Schedule: We are currently meeting every Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (1000 - 1100) Eastern Time (New York). If you are in a time zone that prevents you from participating during this time please contact Josh Baron (email@example.com) to discuss other ways of participating.
Join Web Conference (link below) and sign into Etherpad (at right)
Big Blue Button (hosted by Blindsidenetworks.net)
Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
Join the Pedagogy email group for the password
To join this meeting by phone, dial: (352) 327-4267 (855) 215-5935 (United States toll-free) Then enter 27616 as the conference pin number.
|Dec 16||Using OAE in Learning and Teaching - Jose Mariano Lujan, Universidad de Murcia|
|Dec 23||Winter holiday - no meeting|
Winter holiday - no meeting
|Jan 6||Questions and suggestions for Sakai Camp discussions - Neal Caidin, Apereo Foundation|
|Jan 13||Loading in university pictures into Sakai profiles - Wake Forest (Steven Wicker will touch base w/presenters and send conf|
Panopto (lecture capture) integration/demo - Lela Marshall, U.Va.
- Lessons wishlist/jiras for Chuck Hedrick
- LEaP (phase 2)
- Sakai Podcasts and Polls - ??
- 3rd-party LTI tool demos
- Blackboard Collaborate (web conferencing)
- Kaltura (multimedia delivery)
- Documentation Group update - Wilma (to be scheduled after Sakai 11 code freeze)
- Neal will put a call to dev list for developers projects
- Apereo projects (Neal will check w/key project leads)
- Apereo fellows (Neal will reach out to Ian)
- Interested in finding someone who has expertise in Open Badges
- Migrating from Sakai 10 to 11 - from the Early Adopter trenches :-)
- Ways to structure your syllabus - suggested by Dave E
- Spending Virtual Conference funds - what are priorities?
Previously recorded sessions are available on the Apereo YouTube channel.
JIRA Teaching and Learning filter (new):
See table below the Note and Actions table.
Sign into Etherpad:
Click on today's link under "Notes and Actions Items from Prior Calls".
- No labels