Sakai 10 qa1 Testing corresponds to the first round of QA testing for Sakai 10
Sakai 11 Early Warning QA
Sakai 11 - Early Warning QA
We are looking for obvious bugs in some of our more complex tools. The tools we will test are Assignments, Samigo Test & Quizzes, Lessons and Gradebook.
If you have limited time to test, we also have a list of blocker and critical level Jiras which have been resolved and we wish to verify in trunk and insure no regressions have been introduced. The list is a worksheet in the Google doc for testing (see below).
Morpheus note: Morpheus is the new response design CSS code for Sakai. We are not focusing on testing Morpheus as it is expected to change over the next month.
Sakai 11 Early Warning QA server - hosted by Marist College
- Google doc for testing details and action
- https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-29249 - link new bugs you find to this issue.
Before you start!
- Sakai Jira Guidelines
- Everyone with a Jira account can create tickets, sub-tickets, search the system and add comments. Anybody can make a Jira account for him/herself. Others have additional permissions to update the fields on the ticket to reflect current status. If you think you need this level of access contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updating a ticket with the "Tested" button - to verify a ticket requires clicking on the "Tested" button. You must be logged in to Jira and part of the Jira QA group. If you wish to be added to this group contact email@example.com .
- QA Servers - Sakai 11 - Servers available for testing can be found here.
- Test Fest JIRA Issue Creation Process - This doc outlines a beginners guide to entering a JIRA ticket.
- How to use Google docs for testing (generally)
- How to do deep regression testing (as opposed to do-it-yourself, check list or JIRA testing, which may be more self explanatory)
If you find a bug
If you find a bug in Sakai 11, please test to see if the issue exists on a 10.x on server - Sakai nightly servers . This will help determine if it is a regression.