As of November 4, 2015
- Espress Labs contributed codes (free of charge) based on their Lessons wireframe design in early July
- Apereo UX group conducted UX testing of the enhanced Lessons tool in June 2015 (Click to view results)
- Apereo UX group provided user cases of multiple column page layout design in August 2015
- Charles Hedrick developed new features (section break & column break) to enhance page design functionality of Lessons while modifying Lessons UI to fit Sakai 11 changes.
- UX group tested Lessons during Sakai Virtual Conference 2015
- Lessons BOF in Sakai Virtual Conference 2015
As of June 4, 2015
- Unicon submitted a “pull request” in April which was reviewed and modified by Charles Hedrick
- Enhanced Lessons in Sakai 11 trunk (improved top menu bar, new section feature, overall UI changes)
- LEaP presented in Apereo 2015 conference: LEAP - Lessons Enhancement Project - Process and Results
As of March 25, 2015
- In order to remain in budget and fit into the Sakai 11 release timeline, the Working Group worked with Unicon to reduce some of the project scope.
- The project is now focused on development of the header and menu items which are part of the wireframe. This work will start on April 1st and will take 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Statement of Work was signed by Ian Dolphin and Unicon on March 25, 2015.
- The LEaP presentation proposal was accepted by the 2015 Apereo Conference.