Adobe Connect Meeting Room for Live Demos: http://connect.iu.edu/osp
April 7, 2014
(Note: If no new (i.e., non-standing) agenda items have been added for a given meeting date, we will not meet.)
- Plan to turn off radio button for portfolio sites in Sakai 10.
- Plan for addressing critical and blocker issues for OSP in Sakai 10.
- Possible OSP community resources for QA testing of IU functionality in Sakai 10 (because if it breaks things, they will scale back to OSP 2.9).
- 90 OSP Help articles submitted to the new Sakai KB process. Details on when and how they will be available soon. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
- Call for portfolio entries for the TWSIA awards - deadline April 4.
- BoF on future of portfolios in Sakai and tech demo on portfolios submitted for Open Apereo 2014.
- Update on Karuta project - First release scheduled for May 2014; Several sessions on Karuta submitted to Open Apereo 2014.
Standing Agenda Items.
- Portfolios for the Future of Sakai (Karuta Demo from 12/2/13 meeting available at https://connect.iu.edu/p1jaq3d78rx/.)
- OSP Help .
- OSP Technical Status.