- https://source.sakaiproject.org/release/(release id). For example https://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.0 goes to the 10.0 release - access needed to sakai-static.wnmh.net through Wush.net and the directory is copied (cp -r) from the previous release directory and then updated. Go to /home00/sakai/public_html/release to find and create the relevant directories.
- https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai - update the ReadMe.md on github.
- Release Documentation
- Confluence Release notes, especially summary of new features and technical requirements
- Sakai Release Date list
- Before updating the public website (www.sakaiproject.org), make sure to redirect http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/ to point to the latest .x release (where "x" is latest maintenance release) directory by updating the index.html file the sakai-static.wnmh.net in the ~/www/release directory.
- http://www.sakaiproject.org at the following places
- http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org - assuming the QA server is at least temporarily set as the release. - "QA test server on MySql". update under "Schedule" (for now. working on an improved html page).
- Complete list of Jiras on the release page - go to the JQL and add the ids for the projects so we are showing the full list of updates in 11, not just incremental).
- The Sakai section on the Apereo website reflects the latest version, with appropriate links to Sakai site and blog, if applicable.
2) Communicate technical details, specifically how to access the release artifacts, to the QA, Dev, and Prod lists