- These meetings have taken up issues and suggestions from the Apereo Conference.
- The TWSIA awards will be coordinated once again for 2014 by Salwa Kahn Khan of Texas State. She will be posting in the future to fill out the committee.
- We also want to talk about coordination with the TCC on such topics as documentation and feedback on tools that are in production or being enhanced. An example is the group working around Samigo to provide feedback during the enhancement process. I would like to continue that line of conversation. Alan Berg is on this call. Yesterday I had a phone call with Neal and other TCC folks who displayed a willingness to become involved.
- One of the things from the call yesterday was that the next three months are a point in time where it could be useful to be talking about capabilities and enhancements for the 2.10 release (or whatever it will be called) and maybe for the longer term. It has not been clear when it would be good to get feedback to the TCC but it seems now that the next couple of months will be the right time. In talking about the next release and beyond right now, the TCC is open to getting feedback and suggestions about what to be working on.
- There have been some informal postings. Alan Reagan from Pepperdine put out a blog post with some suggestions.
- In the next T&L call or two we can make a more concrete effort to determine how to best to collaborate and interact.